Discuss Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought the bpec book great book and easier to follow than the viper or the nic one

the questions arent there to trick you and dont look to much into them.

answers like

thermostat stuck in the open position - therefore replace or unstick thermostat is what theyre looking for...

basically knowing that if there is a prob with the stat your not going to be looking at changing or fixing the fsd.

Passed all the questions with ease this morning with a fresh head! was looking faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to deeply into them! thanks for the advice guys!

I did excatly the same thing, just qualified today, and on the safety controls my liqiud expansion fsd wasnt going to high flame, i was looking for a deep answer and after going outside for 10 mins came back in and they had just taken the phile out just tryed looking too hard

jackyp1234 - Get use to the feeling! When you're let loose on the public you'll get plenty more!!! I've established a 1hr rule! I'f I can't fathom out what is wrong in an hour then I need to make my excuses and leave, especially if I'm hyperventilating and pulling hair! It usually involves the excuse of a need for a part or something:) Thankfully it doesn't happen that often now... :smart:

Well done on passing :hurray:

glad you did ok jackyp were always learning otherwise we wouldnt be here do you have the ISBN for that bpec book i would like to get a copy

glad you did ok jackyp were always learning otherwise we wouldnt be here do you have the ISBN for that bpec book i would like to get a copy

Billybob you should get one B4 you do your resits, if it's the bpec module you're doing..

Well done Jackyp!!!

Best of luck with the gas work now!

'Twas on a Monday morning the gas man came to call.
The gas tap wouldn't turn - I wasn't getting gas at all.
He tore out all the skirting boards to try and find the main
And I had to call a carpenter to put them back again.

Oh, it all makes work for the working man to do.

'Twas on a Tuesday morning the carpenter came round.
He hammered and he chiselled and he said:
"Look what I've found: your joists are full of dry rot
But I'll put them all to rights".
Then he nailed right through a cable and out went all the lights!

'Twas on a Wednesday morning the electrician came.
He called me Mr. Sanderson, which isn't quite the name.
He couldn't reach the fuse box without standing on the bin
And his foot went through a window so I called the glazier in.

'Twas on a Thursday morning the glazier came round
With his blow torch and his putty and his merry glazier's song.
He put another pane in - it took no time at all
But I had to get a painter in to come and paint the wall.

'Twas on a Friday morning the painter made a start.
With undercoats and overcoats he painted every part:
Every nook and every cranny - but I found when he was gone
He'd painted over the gas tap and I couldn't turn it on!

On Saturday and Sunday they do no work at all;

So 'twas on a Monday morning that the gasman came to call...

(I can also play this on the piano!!)

@BILLYBOB i bought my BPEC folder from college for £40

@LUFC plumber, Had the same fault today! took a while but got there and I read your post on passing, Congrats im hoping to finish tommorrow! but only time will tell! how did you find the rest of the practial assement?

@dontknowitall thats brilliant!

@ EVERYONE THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ADVICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock