Discuss Hole in toilet tank for handle isn’t square or circle in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Beki alexander

My tank is leaking from the handle hole I’ve been trying to find a handle to replace but the hole in the tank isn’t square or circle

Reply to Hole in toilet tank for handle isn’t square or circle in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been on YouTube and seen that there are grub screws to...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I replaced my existing washbasin bowl set with new Shaw and Mason forward bowl set spindles and chrome handles. The water pressure has...
Replies
Views
Back