Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hot Water Issue. Dual Valve System in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

I have an issue with my hot water.

I have a gas boiler situated next to a hot water cylinder fed from a water tank in the loft.

There are two separate valves one for the heating and the other for the hot water. (No 3-Way Valve)

Both valves open when asked to via the controller (Hive System) however I only seem to be able to get hot water when the both the heating and the hot water is requested.

When the hot water is requested without the heating the valve opens but the boiler doesn’t fire up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jack

Reply to Hot Water Issue. Dual Valve System in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock