Discuss How can i remove the end of the tap to clean filter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Lai

Purchased swirl minimalist mixer basin tap - how can I clean the aerator at the end of the tap?

Usually the end of the spout unscrews revealing a filter /swirler inside.
The part below the arrow
You may have to turn the tap on after removing the spout end to force the filter out.

Swirl tap_LI (2).jpg

Rubber gloves give a better grip or a pair of these but because it is plastic go easy with the pressure applied.

Should you destroy it new ones can be found if you know the size.

Reply to How can i remove the end of the tap to clean filter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, I've just purchased a portable washing machine and want to connect it to my kitchen tap. I know I'm going to need an adapter to connect it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock