Discuss How do I remove this toilet lid? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I can't get access to the fixings of this toilet lid. Could someone please advise on how to remove it?

I've tried sliding it to the side but that doesn't work.

Thanks

Stephen

Reply to How do I remove this toilet lid? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a worcester 22mm greenstar magnetic filter. The screw lid is seized on and I mean really tight, not sure how this has happened as...
Replies
Views
Jacuzzi toilet seat fixings are loose and I cannot figure out how to tighten them. Nothing seems removal and they cannot be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Back