Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How To Pressurise An Ecotec Sustain 28 R1 Boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

As the title say can you advise me on how to pressurise an Ecotec Sustain 28 R1 boiler. The old boiler at my old property was an older model and when istalled the guy showed me how to do it.It was simply turn one tap and turn the other until pressure was set then turn the taps back to default positions. This boiler is totally different so not sure how to go about it, any help would be great.

20220808_161601.jpg

Do you see the two silver valves with caps on your missing the flexi that connects these that allows you to fill up your ch / boiler a 1/2 flexi both ends will do

Do you see the two silver valves with caps on your missing the flexi that connects these that allows you to fill up your ch / boiler a 1/2 flexi both ends will do
ShaunCorbs your the man, the flexi hose is on the bag with the boiler documents. All i need to do is turn both black taps off unscrew the caps, attach the hose then its the same as the old boiler. Can i leave the flex hose connected all the time.

Sorry for late reply yes but best to remove but most leave on upto you

Reply to How To Pressurise An Ecotec Sustain 28 R1 Boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock