Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How to put the cistern against the wall in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gordonbell20

The toilets both have a piece of wood between the cistern and the wall.I cannot find an outlet pipe which will let me push the cistern against the wall.
Do I have to get a different toilet to achieve this.

Hi Gordon. Have you had a look at McAlpine range:

Look for swan neck and space saving types. You might perhaps need to combine two connectors. Personally I'd avoid flexis, and myself I'm more than happy with a wooden spacer in order to use the simplest connector for the best flow. Personal choice though.

Could you include a photo.

Cheers,

Roy (amateur)

Reply to How to put the cistern against the wall in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock