Discuss How to remove elbow in photo in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

W

WayneC

I am replacing the radiator and need to solder a fitting new the existing elbow. I am concerned the heat will damage the elbow but have not seen this type before and would like advice on removing the copper microbore so I can solder a joint onto it then refit it in the elbow.

Is it similar to a Hep20 de mount tool? Looks much smaller

Can’t see how I add a photo

It’s grey in colour, no twist ends as all one mould and has a insert similar to Hep20

You can use the attach files tab on the right to where you click to post your question

Does it have a white / clear collar / upstand

Reply to How to remove elbow in photo in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
Hello, I want to change the valves on a radiator but am unsure of how to remove the elbow joint that goes into the plastic pipe.
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got water trickling into the pan of a toilet. The cistern water level is nowhere near the overflow pipe, so I suspect there's a faulty seal...
Replies
Views
I've searched this forum but cannot see anyone else reporting a similar problem with the last generation grey Hep2O fittings: they unscrew! Our...
Replies
Views
Back