Discuss How to seal a frameless shower screen in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I've been grappling with this problem for a while now and figured I reach out for some advice. I have a shower screen that I'm struggling to figure out how to seal properly. It's a frameless 5mm glass screen that opens and shuts with 2 hinges. The problematic area is the the corner where I cant get 2 seals to meet properly in a way that stops water getting out and also doesnt tear up the silicone sealant when opening or closing the screen.

Anyone have a good idea how to fix this problem?

20200628_150141.jpg
20200628_150125.jpg

Reply to How to seal a frameless shower screen in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock