Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss HURDy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hurdy

HI guys its hurdy.:8: thought id drop a line well finger much better now still a little pain ,but hey its friday beer time, been told today off to scotland monday, working,holiday,monday till friday hotel provided,what more can one ask, will not be on air for a week ,but i will rtn.willtry to drop aline soon hurdy.:censored:

You leave my mate Hurdy be.

His "Hi, it's Hurdy....." Ranks up there with "Regards Turnpin...."

better to hear "I'm off out" makes me glow inside knowing my beers here :)

hi guys its hurdy. back from the the lash pritty poor show ,no one in casual frinds to drink with ,this valintines is overrated .never mind on wards and upwards next challinge scotland ps before then now going to york full day on the lash tommorow ,i think they are righit 50 is the age to be. see you all soon ,hurdy.:8:

Yer in early Hurdy. No burds out the night :smile:

PS Try the taxi ranks :lol:

hi guys its hurdy . for those that want to know which part of scotland im going to its glasgow . will also be visiting my daughter in wishal. i think this is how its pronounsed? see you all soon hurdy.

Get the sounding correct before you get there. You'll blend in better.

Wishy pronounced wish eh.

About 12 miles from me. Used to have a good swimming pool but they knocked it down:lol:

It's the inherited webbing from northern immigrants and the interbreeding with them......

I heard it was closed due to the effects of water on the heretics ? Only time jock gets wet is in rain on way to or from chip shop / boozer / proclaimers gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HURDy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock