Discuss "I might get another price, if that's all right?" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tile and grout in one day?
Better of staying at home to sort out the scrap pile
It's probably only three tiles and customer doesn't have high standards so tubbed all-in adhesive and grout will probably do. What would take the time will be getting out the old adhesive without breaking the surrounding tiles.

Reply to "I might get another price, if that's all right?" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Our ~15-year-old boiler just broke down (the spark igniter gave out), and set out a discussion to go ahead and replace it, as it's starting to...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock