Discuss Identifying pipe is this a gas pipe? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, can anyone hell me identify this pipe is it for gas? Property is all electric but the flat below and flats next door have gas boilers. The property is one of 4 flats converted from a cottage. Any help much appreciated thanks, I'll be getting an engineer to install a boiler if it is gas so fingers crossed!

No picture also you can’t use an other property’s gas best speak to your local gas networks team

If there is gas laid onto the property? then it will be your local gas network company who will carry out connecting the service and fitting a gas meter, once that is done then a boiler could be fitted by a Gas safe installer. Kop

Reply to Identifying pipe is this a gas pipe? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock