Discuss Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2014/illegal-gas-fitter-from-poole-left-boilers-in-a-dangerous-state/"]Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state. Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've a client with a rusty 20yr+ old Certikin 180 (44kw) oil pool boiler that needs changing. Certikins replacement looks like it is the exact...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
hi can any qualified heating engineer comment on this set up that i just discovered at my elderly parents house? on a recent visit, and upon...
Replies
Views
N
I have just had a new combi boiler system fitted and the boiler fitter did not change it over to mains flow, leaving a poor flow around the house...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back