Discuss Inspection camera for plumbers in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andrew Nelhams

Hi,
Can any plumbers recommend a good, reasonably priced inspection camera for use in waste pipes?
Thanks

We use Digital Borescope. It is made up of a rigid or flexible tube, a digital display or eyepiece on one end and a High Definition Camera on the other end. You can find more details about the tool here: adileakdetection.co.uk/digital-borescope/

Reply to Inspection camera for plumbers in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock