Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Installation required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning All,

I have 1800’s farm house 3 storeys.

Have a single floor side extension.
The ground floor single storey extension houses Worcester oil boiler and unvented water tank, in the next door room I have a 30KW Henley Druid stove with back boiler giving 23KW to HW/CH
I have also purchased a H2 panel to link both appliances together (what I didn’t realise when setting out on this was the Stove had to be an open circuit) so the solid stone wall building and the loft lost to master bedroom suite made a very difficult job of running the expansion and return 22mm to vent the stove ( have found that route now) the Plumbers whom have looked at the H2 panel don’t understand how a open vent system and and sealed system can link work together without cross flow issues.

I am looking for someone whom has installed an H2 panel with a open bent stove boiler linking it to a closed oil pressurised system.

The stove is installed the H2 panel is on site the route for the expansion vessel and location sorted all I require now is the right man to do the installation.

I am in Wick near Bath race course.

Many thanks

Daniel Sefton

Reply to Installation required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock