Discuss Intergas week 3 poem poll - main event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many accounts has chappy made how can a boring person like that be winning? :)

image.jpg
The suspenders is killing me :D

good look mate!!

Oh well, the suspense is killing me, I'm off to bed
Try again next week it is then

We need to get to a short-list of 3, and we are going to do that a poll. The 3 poets with the highest number of votes at whatever time over the weekend I decide to stop it, will go into the final.

Then I shall make the final judgement.

So.

The people have spoken, and the final three are Gizmolang, StevethePLumber and IDChappy.

All that remains if for me to wreck the dreams of two, and spoil one of them with un-earned gains. :)

dont forget the cost of posting a boiler to Scotland is as bad as one to Ireland :)

dont forget the cost of posting a boiler to Scotland is as bad as one to Ireland :)

No its not. Posting a boiler to Scotland is the same as posting it to Winchester, or Petersfield. Posting it to Ireland is broadly the same as sending it to Helsinki.

So you send stuff to Helsinki but not over the road to Ireland :)

I was once seeing a lass
Who had a massive cold bum
She shivvered my face
When she sat on that place...

So i bought her a new intergass !!

(Les dawson type boom boom foot stamp !! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas week 3 poem poll - main event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock