Discuss It's upgrade time ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
due an upgrade on my phone, should be receiving it either monday or tuesday its the "HTC Wildfire S" smartphone, anyone got this phone or know if its good or not? I have 14 days to play around with it and decide if its any good or not

Its a good phone for its price band (I hope your not paying more than its worth).

Are you upgrading from a previous Android device?

Its a decent phone that will allow you to do everything you want, you should be able to download and view boiler manuals, Apps, etc.

Can you get a similar deal on the HTC Desire S? This will have a slightly bigger screen, be faster etc.

for the wildfire i was told it would be £25 a month, 600 minutes unlimited texts unlimited internet I don't want to be paying anymore than £25 a month imho

I had the Nokia 5800 smartphone but lost it so using an old phone at the moment so just want to get back to touchscreen/smartphone lol

For an extra 54 pence per month, you can get another 300 minutes via T-Mobile.

I think Orange have a fair use policy of 500mb internet per month.

T-Mobile are doing a deal at the moment, which gives you truly unlimited internet.

You can even use the Orange signal.

600 minutes is plenty for me, I am getting an early upgrade anyway my contract doesn't run out until about september so I think I'll just stick with orange

not sure if its the same but weve got the desire and you can use it as a modem for a laptop only just realised this saves the wife 15 quid a month as she had a stick previously
its prety fast as well

they are similar but desire has slightly better features like better screen and faster but is dearer

due an upgrade on my phone, should be receiving it either monday or tuesday its the "HTC Wildfire S" smartphone, anyone got this phone or know if its good or not? I have 14 days to play around with it and decide if its any good or not

I had one and it lasted a week, the trouble with these smart phones you cant treat them like theyre a loveslave!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's upgrade time ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock