Discuss iZettle - looks promising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the worldpay mobile machine, all free, 65p debit card 3.3% credit card. Can't use it yet as it doesn;t work with iphone haha! but it looks a bit more professional than the izettle and cheaper for debit cards?

i looked at that but evidently its not as simple as the video makes it look evidently it send a text to the customer who then has to give details via sms or email i forget which

I got Izettle so far so good not as quick putting money in bank as we want be they working on it

Nothing is nearly as good as a proper dedicated card terminal. You get what you pay for.

But having people carry large amounts of cash around is no longer safe, practical or in this day and age necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iZettle - looks promising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock