Search the forum,

Discuss Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Chaps

I called Plumb centre main number and the chap tracked down a set for me in Yate (no idea where that is and dont really care!).

They are sending them to Slough branch where I paid £11.99 for them.

Very pleased. Should be here by Friday.

Good service.

Cheers

RCT

I've used mine a couple of times.
Not amazing tools imo but it's probably because I don't do much plumbing nowadays and aren't using them correctly.

Then again, for £12 they are well worth having. :)

There is a Yate is near Bristol, just incase you do care :smile5:

I paid top wack for mine :disappointed: but they are well worth having. Anything to save time...there's enough to contend with under a bath.

Never felt the need or saw the advantage of them, but at that price I thought it worth a punt. I wish I'd bought them sooner!

I'll see how they work. Look good on the you tube vid & easy!!!

They must be easier than trying to use an adjustable spanner surely!

They're too bulky to bring in with every tap job alongside toolbag but I've found that if it's a pig and becomes annoying you'll go get them and so far about 3 times out of 5 they make the difference. For that they'd be worth paying quite a lot for, so £12 was a no brainer. They pay for themselves in the first 10 mins of the first job you use them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Right lads and lasses, Picking up quite a lot of work recently. Mainly bathroom refurbs which keep me in a spot for 2 weeks a time. Or atleast I book a full 2 weeks, if I finish in 1.5 i'll fill the gaps with CP12's or boiler services. What do you lot use to keep your business running? I'm a...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, think we have a flow problem in our central heating....but don't know how to tackle it.. We've an old CH system, which was installed before we moved in 16 years ago...and to be honest not well serviced, but has never let us down. BAXI boiler and expansion tank in loft, that feed a pump and...
Replies
Views
W
Tuesday got given a main pcb to swap diagnosed by a bloke who was goin on holiday, swapped it throwing up E04 then E0.8 fault. Rang the bloke before he jetted off he said must be display board.??? ok whatever. Wednesday fit said board still same fault, Rang idea told him new pcb and display...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Hi All I am currently looking for work as a trainee gas service/ repair engineer in the Merseyside area. I am a commercial pipefitter/ heating engineer looking to upskill and move into domestic gas, specifically service and repair but install work would also interest me. I have over 12 years...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock