Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Chaps

I called Plumb centre main number and the chap tracked down a set for me in Yate (no idea where that is and dont really care!).

They are sending them to Slough branch where I paid £11.99 for them.

Very pleased. Should be here by Friday.

Good service.

Cheers

RCT

I've used mine a couple of times.
Not amazing tools imo but it's probably because I don't do much plumbing nowadays and aren't using them correctly.

Then again, for £12 they are well worth having. :)

There is a Yate is near Bristol, just incase you do care :smile5:

I paid top wack for mine :disappointed: but they are well worth having. Anything to save time...there's enough to contend with under a bath.

Never felt the need or saw the advantage of them, but at that price I thought it worth a punt. I wish I'd bought them sooner!

I'll see how they work. Look good on the you tube vid & easy!!!

They must be easier than trying to use an adjustable spanner surely!

They're too bulky to bring in with every tap job alongside toolbag but I've found that if it's a pig and becomes annoying you'll go get them and so far about 3 times out of 5 they make the difference. For that they'd be worth paying quite a lot for, so £12 was a no brainer. They pay for themselves in the first 10 mins of the first job you use them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock