Discuss Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Chaps

I called Plumb centre main number and the chap tracked down a set for me in Yate (no idea where that is and dont really care!).

They are sending them to Slough branch where I paid £11.99 for them.

Very pleased. Should be here by Friday.

Good service.

Cheers

RCT

I've used mine a couple of times.
Not amazing tools imo but it's probably because I don't do much plumbing nowadays and aren't using them correctly.

Then again, for £12 they are well worth having. :)

There is a Yate is near Bristol, just incase you do care :smile5:

I paid top wack for mine :disappointed: but they are well worth having. Anything to save time...there's enough to contend with under a bath.

Never felt the need or saw the advantage of them, but at that price I thought it worth a punt. I wish I'd bought them sooner!

I'll see how they work. Look good on the you tube vid & easy!!!

They must be easier than trying to use an adjustable spanner surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock