Discuss Jumbo Jet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
is there a site where i can get a detailed instruction of how to fly a jumbo jet?

:):):)

Couldn't resist. :) :)

It's not another reincarnation of gaspastemania is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jumbo Jet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help. Problem: my jet pump fluctuates between 15-35psi and will not build any pressure higher than that. There is a swooshing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I managed to snap a tee and an elbow whilst cleaning the pipework connecting the body jets to the valve on a second hand shower...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock