Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Just saying Hi... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya ,,Im Ian & from the Midlands.

Been fitting Bathrooms and Kitchens on the side of my fulltime job(hgv mechanic),learing and working with friends in the trades.

Anyway,comes July im being made redundant,so am taking the plunge and starting up myself.Been in touch with Business Link & signed up for there business courses,and am looking to take other various courses in the trade.

I have 2 bathrooms to refit in July,so hopefully recommendations will follow(although im under no illusions that they will be queuing up)

Looking forward to posting on here and no doubt will be posting for some tips :D...

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi blueboy1920 and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

Hi Ian

Nice 1 and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just saying Hi... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock