Search the forum,

Discuss Kane turn around? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody know how long it takes for Kane to carry out the calibration and return of an analyser? Mine is up in the next week and I totally forgot about it but I don't need it until Thursday afternoon so if I get it sent off tomorrow how long does it take?

Not sure about Kane, I used these recently Gas & Environmental Services Ltd after a recommendation from someone on here. I rented an analyser while mine was in for a repair and calibration. My rented analyser was delivered by courier the day after I called them and they collected mine at the same time. All in all I was very impressed with the service and being able to rent one while mine was with them with extremely helpful as it meant I was able to take jobs on and not rearrange anything.

Get mine back in about 2 days

kane will warranty your fga for a year, and if you are on facebook withGas Chat and post it to the norther kane workshop you get 10% discount and it takes 3-4 days

I normally send mine through Plumb Center and it takes about 3/4 days

Post it tomorrow next day signed for, some lassie from Kane will ring you on Tuesday for your c/card details and you will have it back on Wednesday.

Try Poole instruments, posted my FGA Wednesday and had it back Friday.

if you use Kane for a 455 or 456 or 457 its the cheapest option and best back up if it fails later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane turn around? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Issues with Kane 458s Bought unit back end of April 2022. 1st. Problem sent back to Kane on 7th July. After flue sampling it would take 2 minutes to slowly drop coppm. Then hang at 4 coppm for next to 3 to 4 minute's before zeroing in fresh air. Also ratio would jump around. Kane fitted a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that for a couple of years. The mixer has a a long spout that can be rotated between sink and drain bowl. She left the house meticulously clean. I came to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock