Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Large indirect (200 lire +) dual immersion vented cylinder. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask for Econ 7 cylinder standard item but cost'ly Gledhill around £500.00 +

I'm used to vented and it's been trouble free, cylinder is going to be moved to loft so I'm just thinking of increasing capacity while it's being done.

Surely if your moving it to the loft you will have to raise the CWS above the top of the new cylinder. Would just be easier to install a unvented cylinder, how ever here is a link of what you are looking for [DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Newark_Economy_7_Indirect_Hot_Water_Cylinder_-_1800_x_450mm.html"]Newark Cylinders - Water Cylinders - Economy 7 Cylinders - 1800mm High Cylinders[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Large indirect (200 lire +) dual immersion vented cylinder. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have read of hot water cylinders being heated with a dual element immersion heater. The main principle being that a shorter element heats the...
Replies
Views
After some advice, i have recently had solar panels fitted and have an Eddi which uses the energy we generate to heat the cylinder using the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock