Discuss Leaking joint on hot water outlet pipe of unvented water heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Why can’t it be there ?

A full bore lever valve yes stopcock no bud

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200331-072934.png
    Screenshot_20200331-072934.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 18
Thats is why we are all different bud what one of us would do the other may not, I just prefer to use lever full bore valves on my installs and only stop cocks on a cold mains each to their own . Kop😁

Reply to Leaking joint on hot water outlet pipe of unvented water heater in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I've got a brand new (2nd hand) Bosch Hydropower 16H tankless hot water heater. Since it was installed I have noticed it leaks a lot. I took...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
Z
I'm trying to remove the zone valve ion vented tank and the tank started leaking around the joint. I was hoping to just run the tank with...
Replies
Views
zacwithleak
Z
Hi, I’m having issues with cold water to multiple outlets. Taps, showers, toilets cold water is fine at the kitchen sink. The hot water system is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock