Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking monoblock mixer valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if a monoblock kitchen lever tap is dripping. Is it hard to get a new cartridge for this? As it isn't just a case of changing a washer because there ceramic discs.?

Hi James and welcome if it were me I would change the tap far less trouble especially as the to the age of the tap....regards Turnpin:punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking monoblock mixer valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
I've replaced the ceramic valves on my kitchen tap, but the new valves are freer turning than the old, and the levers move down from a partial open position under their own weight. I've not had this before - is it duff new valves?
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a cartridge in the cold & hot or will it be just tap has had it & I need to get a new one?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock