Discuss Leaking Water cylinder, behind anti corrosion system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I have a plumber booked in to look at this, but I would also like to understand myself what is causing the issue we have. We have a slow drip of water coming from behind the anticorrosion unit on our Ariston unvented water cylinder. The pink "nozzle" behind the Protech unit appears to be corroded and broken. Attaching some photos too.
If it helps, the label at the foot of the cylinder shows the model as "CONTRACT STI 210 INDIRECT PROTECH"
IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0169.jpgIMG_0168.jpg
Any advice greatly appreciated.

It’s an electric anode new unvented cylinder time

Reply to Leaking Water cylinder, behind anti corrosion system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Hi All, looking for some advice. I have ARISTON CLASSICO UNVENTED INDIRECT CYLINDER ST1 210 which has corroded at one of the main inlets and is...
Replies
Views
Is there a definitive answer to this? We have a stainless steel everflo unvented cylinder hooked up to a Worcester Bosch boiler, and are thinking...
Replies
Views
Hello and happy Easter everyone, hope you're having more fun than me! Friendly advice needed please. Long story short, we arranged to have a 2 day...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock