Search the forum,

Discuss Listening stick in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanke

Hi guys
I need to find a leak which is under a concrete screed Does anyone know where I can get a listening stick or is something else better

Thermal image camera is a better way to pin point a leak. You can hire them if you don't want to spend a couple of thousand quid buying one.

Leak is on plastic pipes for rads under screed / insulation about 6 inches down

As already said, turn heating on and use a thermal camera. You are not going to get leak vibrations to use what you have mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Water will be cold Pressure plummets before we can get it warm How much for thermal camera ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Listening stick in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock