Discuss Loft access in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanke

Hi all
I have been using a step ladder when climbing in & out of lofts but after suffering a back problem don't think this is the best idea Just wondered what you guys do to get up & in
Thanks

Combination ladders for me, but then I'm a stumpy wee bugger and need it for painting skirting boards too!

I use telescopic ladder, but you must take care of these and ALWAYS check that each rung you extend has been engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Loft access in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back