Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for circular terminal flue guard with 4 screw holes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amy Osman

Hello

I'm looking for a new external terminal flue guard as our existing one has a hole burned through it and needs replacing. However it has 4 holes for screws instead of 3. Does anyone know where I can find one with 4 screw holes? It would save us drilling new ones. We need one asap to get a gas safety certificate.

Thanks!

Amy
Surrey, UK

Amy go to a decent plumbers / gas merchant, if you have a condensing boiler you need a plastic coated one, if it's a old pre condensing boiler you just need a metal one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for circular terminal flue guard with 4 screw holes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The rusty bit with a hole at the top looks quite old, feels flimsy, and is a single skin 100mm x 400mm. The boiler has a 600mm new pipe rising vertically, then a new 135 degree bend (although the paint has come off as you can see), then the rusty pipe, another 135 degree bend which looks very...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved into my current house about a year ago. It has a conventional boiler with a hot water tank. The boiler is Vitodens 100-W, which is a condenser boiler...
Replies
Views
I've had a new shower cubicle done and the fitter has installed the wall profiles the wrong way around so the screws are on the outside (pic included). He also sealed the enclosure on the inside even though the instructions explicitly say not to (though it wasn't possible to seal the verticals...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock