Discuss looking to help out plumber for experiance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reh

hi my name is reece I'm 39 and only have months left at college for a city n guilds 6129 and nvq level 2.a would like to gain some experience. i live in Plymouth and I'm hard working can anyone help me please.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking to help out plumber for experiance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock