Discuss LPG books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoggy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
tool my LPG changeover today and passed it ok but didn't getting much reference material to refer to when I'm out on jobs on my own does anyone know of a book like the bpec natural gas one etc that will be useful to me. Thanks Martyn.

Got one in van will get name in morning for ya , its a green one

The corgi ones ok i have that, the viper is also very good i got a copy off a gas safe inspector who was doing his lpg when i was but unfortunately I've misplaced it.

Hi all
tool my LPG changeover today and passed it ok but didn't getting much reference material to refer to when I'm out on jobs on my own does anyone know of a book like the bpec natural gas one etc that will be useful to me. Thanks Martyn.

How did you find the exams? I came out with my head well and truly up mi arse after doing my lpg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LPG books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock