Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Magnaclean Professional 22mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leoki

Hello

Has anyone replaced the plastic sheath in an existing Magnaclean professional 22mm with one of the new inserts that came out in about June. The new inserts Adey claim will start to capture non magnetic particles as well as magnetite. Anyone with a view on these and does anyone have a price for them.

Thankyou

think they are about £12 from plumbase last time I saw them, not convinced id want to buy them, would rather pester the rep for free ones, not like I paid £70 for "the best filter" two years ago.

Have they sorted out all the problems with them now, I personally do not fit them because of all the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnaclean Professional 22mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock