Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss MDPE to copper lever valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I would like to fit a full bore quarter turn valve that takes 25mm MDPE on the inlet and 22mm copper on the other side. I can't seem to find one, but surely they exist - has anyone come across one?

I need to replace a seized stopcock on a 25mm blue MDPE supply pipe to 22mm copper internal pipework and my preference would be for a full bore lever valve that's a direct fit to both pipes (less prone to seizing I hope).

If such a thing doesn't exist, then I'll use a converter on one of the pipes but I want to consult with those better informed than myself first.

Reply to MDPE to copper lever valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock