Discuss Millionaire Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC are probably signing him up at this very moment in readiness for Alan Sugar falling off his perch.

It will make a change to hear: "You're hired!", instead of : "You're fired!".

Nice to hear him giving some credit to the people who work for him, and the person who trained him, rather than bulling himself up all the time like some of the people we see on TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Millionaire Plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
AYP has recently been given the chance to run daily youth and community programmes from Wembley Youth and Community Centre 7 days a week. The...
Replies
Views
ansaryouth
A
Well I guess pretty much all of us have heard this story about the banker and the plumber, how the banker checked the accounts of people and the...
Replies
Views
H
Charlie Mullins springs to mind when people talk about how well plumbers get paid he's the MD of londons biggest and best plumbing company, as you...
Replies
Views
david williams
D
D
Hi everyone I have joined the forum to get info about plumbing tasks I am working on and on re-training to be a plumber. I know these are bad...
Replies
Views
Marseni
M
P
Just about every forum I have been a member of has had a joke section, I cannot see one in this section, so can I kick a joke section off please...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock