Discuss Mira Event XS and combination boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The badge comes with time and giving regular good advice, doesn`t mean I know more than another.
Do you mean manufactures advice or actual regs?
Both, water regs prohibit the use of booster pumps fitted anywhere on the main supply and manufactures also state the shower will not be suitable nor rated to mains pressure. To be honest I thought that was common knowledge with plumbers.

Both, water regs prohibit the use of booster pumps fitted anywhere on the main supply and manufactures also state the shower will not be suitable nor rated to mains pressure. To be honest I thought that was common knowledge with plumbers.
Hence I ask questions as assumptions can be misleading. ;)

Reply to Mira Event XS and combination boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Current setup: Cold water tank, and header tank in loft. Hot water tank in airing cupboard at top of stairs. Power shower (mira event xs) in main...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a bit of a strange problem. A handful of times I've had a leak from the kitchen ceiling. This has always occurred when there has been...
Replies
Views
Peterbromley
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock