Discuss MLCP Pipe & fittings - press fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi

After a recent job needing some parts I’m thinking of using this stuff on a job that’s a I start soon. I’ve a quick look online though and not that many places seem to sell much of it.

For those who use it already, what manufacturer do you use and where do you buy it from?

Cheers

Martin

Tweetop bhive very good and decent prices

I guess your rad went ok ?

Reply to MLCP Pipe & fittings - press fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anybody had any experience of MLCP fittings leaking? I’ve used tweet top fittings on a few decent sized jobs and had zero issues, however I’ve...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Back