Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Monday morning and sick as a dog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCSPLUMBING

Got loads to do but I'm sick as a dog. The joys of being self employed. Customer is already complaining that I should be home in bed. think I'll call it a day in a bit as nothing is going right anyway.

:D cus always complain no matter what, but sounds like they care :( get well buddy

Nothing worse than feeling I'll. Is it a bug or a self inflicted hangover lol

No. Not hangover. I haven't been well the last few days but this job has just got to be finished. I'll load up on medicine tomorrow and finish off. The sweat coming off me is unreal though

The job'll still be there mate, IF the cust says get lost then that's what I'd do for a day or two.

It'll only catch up with you one way or the other, always does.

There's a lot of it about at the moment ....hope your better soon mate ..regards Turnpin:46:

Got loads to do but I'm sick as a dog. The joys of being self employed. Customer is already complaining that I should be home in bed. think I'll call it a day in a bit as nothing is going right anyway.
Nice to see the customer understands how ill you are and says you should be home in bed. Hope you feel better soon, had Friday off myself with symptoms similar to yourself. One a different note had to tell a customer I couldn't make it in on a Saturday morning once, told him I was too hungover to drive and got a pat on the back for being truthful. In reality I was still drunk and didn't realized I had phoned him until the misses told me 6hrs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monday morning and sick as a dog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock