Search the forum,

Discuss Most Used Plumbing Suppliers - Best Plumbing Merchants 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We asked UKPlumbersForums.co.uk, the most used plumbing advice website for heating engineers and plumbers alike, which plumbing suppliers they used most. We then collated all the responses, and created a poll.

Here it is.

Vote for you 2 most used plumbing suppliers out of the list.
  • You have two votes
  • All public can see who has voted for who
  • Those who have no posts to the forum cannot vote on the poll
Not sure what else we can do to keep it unbiased, fair, and open.

We have also found out who are:-
  • The UK's Most Used Electrical Suppliers
  • The UK's Most Used Tile Suppliers
Note that us pointing out these facts don't change the facts. They'd be the most used whether we did this poll or not. Also, don't try to cheat the poll. We know the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Most Used Plumbing Suppliers - Best Plumbing Merchants 2017 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code indicating pressure was below minimum. We resolved ourselves by using the manual and topping up per the guide. Sometime later, in some really cold...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock