Search the forum,

Discuss my new bending machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

how cools this [video=youtube;4uxAQuTZ0l8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uxAQuTZ0l8[/video]

Thats a cracker, i hope the robot is HETAS ,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my new bending machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked down the top and a with a u bend at the bottow going directly to outside drain. Is it OK to put a tee joint into the verical pipe and join the sink...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it cause issues? Many thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
Is there a way of bending 22mm coated copper with a bender without stripping back the coating?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock