Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss my new sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gas Man

When I follow the link it's asking me to log on. So can't see anything

and............i'm in.

drop the heating as below as it is already covered above in name. de-clutter signage.imo.
plumbing heating gas electrics,

with them about 89 +vat but you have to apply it your self i have sent this to a few signwriters for a quote

I'm with Redsaw on the de-clutter. Do you need 'Service Division'? Dropping that might give you more whitespace and less of a cluttered feel.

we are thinking of running the 2 businesses separately service (me)and installation the old man and his apprentice

we are thinking of running the 2 businesses separately service (me)and installation the old man and his apprentice

Oh I see! let the old man do all the graft, while you go from job to job having numerous cups of tea and meet the desperate house wives, I like it!

looks a bit busy that gasman mine does the job but says what it needs to say but if its your chioce go for it and its a good price

Have you used these before. What are the quality like? Are they easy to fit?
Thinking of doing some myself. Anything to get a bit of extra trade.

It is the quitest I have known in the four years I have been Self employed.

Graham

Gasman,

When it says: "Most brands of boilers serviced" makes me think "Well which don't you service?". If you wrote "Boiler Service" or "Boiler's Serviced" you could simply ask at the booking call and decline it then maybe if it's an Ideal? It is you who keeps an axe for Ideals isn't it? :D

I agree it looks a bit busy for people to take it all in- particularly as you drive a white van which moves at the speed of light :p

Have you used these before. What are the quality like? Are they easy to fit?
Thinking of doing some myself. Anything to get a bit of extra trade.

It is the quitest I have known in the four years I have been Self employed.

Graham

quality's ok but they can be hard to apply

Gasman,

When it says: "Most brands of boilers serviced" makes me think "Well which don't you service?". If you wrote "Boiler Service" or "Boiler's Serviced" you could simply ask at the booking call and decline it then maybe if it's an Ideal? It is you who keeps an axe for Ideals isn't it? :D

I agree it looks a bit busy for people to take it all in- particularly as you drive a white van which moves at the speed of light :p

cheers everyones saying the same its to cluttered,yes the axe has gone for re sharpening i am selective on boilers but i will work on a icos or cut it in two LOL

I just used them for mine. They were pretty good. they had lots of logos on file, if you struggled to get a good one eg gas safe etc. I paid £120 inc vat post etc for a Vito Long. Bit fiddly to apply, plenty of masking tape helps - go on utube, plenty of vids on there of ways to do it. The only problem I've had with them and other printers is my logo pixelates when blown up, so something to watch out for. But they were happy to discuss over phone.Mapplication was not perfect when you look close but from normal viewing distance ok. I'm pleased with it for the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my new sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
S
Has anyone signed up to the WarmBox boiler installer network? They pay more than Boxt and on the day of installation so wondering if anyone else...
Replies
Views
Scott Dods
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock