Search the forum,

Discuss Myson Apollo making strange noise - what could it be? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight my Myson Apollo has started making a strange sound and has been on-going for hours. The boiler seems to be working fine otherwise. Its a really odd sound and I cant describe it in words so took a video as below:

https://mightytext.net/zwE75M

Just wondered if that sound might mean anything to anyone?

Is it something I need to attend to urgently in terms of getting an engineer out, or is it more likely to be a general issue?

Last edited:
Yeah. You need an engineer.

I'm going to close the thread now before someone tells you what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Myson Apollo making strange noise - what could it be? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys My boiler has been making a strange clanking noise which sounds concerning. Below is a link to a video where I recorded the noise. Any ideas what’s happening ? Currently chasing the landlord to get someone to look at it. Thanks Clanking boiler sound -...
Replies
Views
Hi, We recently moved into a new rental property and have had issues with the heating. The house has a Baxi boiler, and when we moved in it wasn't working, with an E119 error, but this was easily fixed with topping up the water. However, about twice a week I need to do a top-up, so there must...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Bought a house recently, and we have been having the most frustrating issue with a very loud humming noise that intermittently comes and goes in our pipework. Have had a plumber around to check the issue to no avail so far, unfortunately. We have an Ideal Logic+ c35 combi boiler. System...
Replies
Views
We have a Vaillant Ecotec 415 system boiler, about 11 years old. It has been serviced annually (most recently in Sept 2021) and we've had a couple of issues with odd noises in the past (once just after servicing), but these have been resolved by a heating engineer tweaking something or other -...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock