Search the forum,

Discuss need to loose some weight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good clear out of the toolbox always makes mine much lighter! It's surprised how much it all adds up!

Make a big pot of pea and ham soup and live on just that alone for a week. Trust me, you will lose weight.

Cut out all the takeaways, and snacks, I done this lastyear and went from 16.5 stone to 13.5 stone in three months

Move into the top floor of a block of flats and sabotage the lift.

i am going to break in to Toms house over the weekend and will get one :)

Honestly I have one and will give it a go tomorrow , I think but not sure

Take the fuse out your Stannah Stair Lift?

Eat healthy and do a lot of running, jogging, cycling etc.

I'm in the same boat as you stan.

I was twelve stone 10 weeks ago, then I stopped smoking, now I'm thirteen and a half stone.

Ive always had little pot belly, but I was never fat. Now I've got a larger belly and I've gone fatter in the face and its horrible.

I had new snickers trousers before Xmas from work, they fit perfectly, now I can't do them up :-(

an oap customer called me "a little fatty" the other day while I was trying to get into a loft :-(

i know I'm eating loads of sweets at the minute which I need to cut out, but I'm looking for ways to trim down to my old weight.

an oap customer called me "a little fatty" the other day while I was trying to get into a loft :-(
Cracked me up that ^ :lol:

I'm on a health kick at the mo. started jogging and cycling.

I used to be pretty fit before but got fatter over the years. If you do go for jogging etc then make sure you get good trainers and don't try and push it too far to early as an injury in our game ain't good!

Go swimming and try badminton.

LOL badminton, I meant squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need to loose some weight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock