Discuss New Buisness in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lewisplumber

Dear plumbers only. Not DIY ers. I have just set up my Buisness. I have got 5000leaflets to get out and I have started advertising on face book, in sainsburys and tesco. Where else could I advertise. Does any one have any tips or handy ideas on how you started your company and what worked for you. All advice welcome. Many thanks

I was joking mate lol, I used to work around Maidstone years ago, just found the folk in Loose a little odd.

I know there are some odd ones round this area! But I am sure there are some nice areas. Shame I live in a rough patch!

You need to target a bit more specifically.

Visit every estate agent and property rental co.

That's visit in person, not drop leaflets in.

I know they'll have hundreds of plumbers on the books but they might just remember you one day /night.

Same with any other business using lots of water and heat, hairdressers, cafes, not national chains they have national arrrangements.

Private schools and nurserys.

I'll have 1.5% if you get anything from them:smug:

Last edited:
I have done Gumtree. And yes estate agents are on my list of places to go. I am busy for the next month filming on channel 5 so in October I am going mad on advertising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Buisness in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock