Discuss New Double Syphonic Twyfords Close Couple Pan in Avocado in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Long shot I know. Anyone got the above with vertical earth pipe at the back. Tried all the usual outlets. Understand only Twyfords and Armitage Shanks did them so anyone got an AS would need the Cistern as well.
Cheers

:D your looking for rocking horse poo and if you do it’s the best part of 700-1k just for it

Reply to New Double Syphonic Twyfords Close Couple Pan in Avocado in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I have an old (maybe 45 year old) Twyfords Close Coupled toilet. The cistern has cracked, and I'd like to replace just the cistern. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be...
Replies
Views
I have an existing S-bend Twyford toilet and am looking to replace it with a new Twyford E100 close-coupled toilet. Looking at the diagram...
Replies
Views
I just installed a new Flomasta dual flush syphon in my concealed lever operated cistern. Works great and flushes well but once the cistern has...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock