Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New Member Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Folks,
I've come to this forum as a DIY'er. I was a brown/white goods tech for over 30 years and due to recent problems with my Baxi DuoTec2 GA boiler I have learned several things about central heating systems one of those things being that my boiler is a piece of Rubbish! Hi, Ho, on we goo_O

Hello and welcome

Reply to New Member Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock