Discuss New Member Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Folks,
I've come to this forum as a DIY'er. I was a brown/white goods tech for over 30 years and due to recent problems with my Baxi DuoTec2 GA boiler I have learned several things about central heating systems one of those things being that my boiler is a piece of Rubbish! Hi, Ho, on we goo_O

Hello and welcome

Reply to New Member Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Thought it time to post a quick introduction. I am a qualified Electrician of 15 years and have recently embarked on the refurbishment...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, complete novice here. The other day we noticed a brown stain on the kitchen ceiling. We have an unvented hot water cylinder in the airing...
Replies
Views
Back