Discuss new pump display is wrong way up in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hello joined today names ali been a refrigeration engineer for 30 odd years now , i need the help of the plumbers / heating engineers on here please . i have purchased a new grundfos alpha 1 pump the one with the digital fascia , and was wondering if anyone on here knows if it can be disassembled so that fascia can be turned 180 degrees so it s not displaying upside down
regards ali

Reply to new pump display is wrong way up in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys Im after any advice or if someone can recommend a good heating engineer in Thanet ?. I had a Wundafloor manifold installed for our...
Replies
Views
I have a 5 year old Ideal Logic 15 boiler that has been working alongside an old Grundfos pump possibly about 10years old. The boiler was recently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me with a couple of questions I have for my inlaws. There house is 30 odd years old and the hot water pump is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hello Everyone, I've just joined and am trying to help a damsel in distress - in very remote area of West Scotland. I'm hoping someone can help me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock