Discuss New Unvented lpg system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there, looking at installing a new lpg system boiler servicing an unvented hot water tanks and heating system in what will be a 6 bed 4 bathroom holiday cottage. Merging two cottages together, both currently working independently from two Combi lpg boilers. Would like to be able to tune down the hot water system if the property is not a full occupancy.
The work is in progress merging the two cottages together. floors up, I need a heating engineer who knows how to install a decent system and can install it asap. North wales, LL16 4BT accommodation can be provided in a holiday cottage on site.

Get in touch if your interested.

whats your budget ben?

Reply to New Unvented lpg system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Back